Want to buy a house in Princeton In, credit score is only 575 is there any way I will be able to buy a house?

Asked by nportee80, Indianapolis, IN Sun Jul 14, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
Stephen A Br…, Agent, indianapolis, IN
Mon Jul 15, 2013
I have a Lender here in Indy that can get it done. Give me a call at 317-213-8643.
Kord Golliher, , Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Nportee80,

I know two lenders with Caliber Funding here in Indy. The first is Thommas Hammond and the second is Todd Callen. They will work with you to not only get your credit score higher, but ultimately better terms for your loan.

Kord Golliher
Carpenter Realtors
317-430-7885
Kgolliher@callcarpenter.com
Mark Groff, Agent, Carmel, IN
Sun Jul 14, 2013
The answer is YES, if the Seller is willing to do a short-term land contract, in which I specialize in. You have to put down 5-10% down based on the purchase price, then monthly payments will include principal, interest, taxes & insurance. In 1-3 yrs, you'll have to re-finance with a bank or mortgage company.

Feel free to contact me by email at teamgroff@kw.com or by phone at 317-502-0333. Thanks!
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
You need to check with a local lender for assistance (not one of the big banks but a locally based mortgage company) they should be able to advice you on how to raise your score. There are also credit repair companies you can check, but be sure and go with one that only charges if they correct something not the ones who charge you up front. You can check with a Trulia agent in your area if you don't know any lenders. Good luck.