Trulia lists 'Crimes for 5944 W Rowland Pl'. Is this crimes at actual address? or in area?

Asked by SLHallberg, Littleton, CO Fri Dec 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3109639143-5944-W-Rowland-Pl-…

Answers

1
Littletonhom…, , Denver, CO
Fri Dec 27, 2013
Trulia looks at some kind of demographic - likely zip code or perhaps some kind of census. The crimes stats for this address should be low. I live a few blocks away and I consider this a low crime area. It is however, in the Columbine High area. To get more specific statistics, there might be something available on the Jefferson County Sheriff dept site, or call Jefferson County Sheriff @ 303-277-0211.

This house was an abused foreclosure that was purchased for $265,000, remodeled and listed for sale at a $430,000. Multilist shows it off the market. If I can help with your property search, fell free to call me 303-973-2372.