There is a house for rent in Lehigh acres, fl right next to mirror lakes. Is this a good area since its so close to a country club?

Asked by Missiesky, Fort Myers, FL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Answers

5
Devvyn213’s answer
Devvyn213, , Lehigh Acres, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
We live down the street from Mirror Lakes Golf Course, and we have never had any issues. Lehigh gets a bad name, but when you live out near the golf course and the "boonies" its awesome. The fire station is a hot minute away and the houses in Mirror Lakes are pretty nice. We went there trick or treating because the houses are nicely decorated and it was nice litle neighborhood! Good Luck!
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
You are the only person that can determine what is safe for yourself. As far as crime information that can be verified with Lee County Sheriff. Wendy makes an excellent point about driving by.
Wendy Newswa…, , Fort Myers, FL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
I always suggest to my clients that they drive by an area where they might want to live. You need to have a feel for your new home, only you can decide where you want to live.
Missiesky, Renter, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
I would assume the same it means for everyone. Nice, quiet neighborhood where I won't worry about being burglarized, or accosted. Somewhere I can feel safe
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Define what a good area means to you.