Police & crime in Montpelier area. Few reports found.

Asked by jimbryantkelley, 20904 Mon Sep 2, 2013

Thinking about purchasing SF home in Montpelier 20708 area. Neighborhood looks very attractive - well maintained. Do you receive many calls or do you have much activity there? Of the activity/calls received, what are most issues/complaints?

Answers

2
Terri Shipp, Agent, Burtonsville, MD
Fri Apr 3, 2015
Hi Jim,

I have been a member of the Montpelier Community for the past twenty years or so and I will say that I feel very safe here. We also have an ACC committee that works very had to see that all of our members are in compliance with our community rules and regulations. Since Montpelier is not located within the city limits of Laurel, you might also want to contact Prince Georges County with any additional questions you might have on the safety of the community.

Don't hesitate to contact me if I can be any additional assistance,

htttp://www.terrishipp.com

301-873-4769
Bridgette Ch…, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Jim,

Please contact the local police department and they can give you statistics and answer questions on the safety of a neighborhood.

I hope this helps.

http://www.BridgetteChase.com