Please Tell me how safe is to live in Madera in terms of crime and violence. What areas will you recommend to buy a house.?

Asked by Anna, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 5, 2010

Answers

2
Marc Yu, , San Francisco County, CA
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Hi Anna,

Madera is a pretty safe city. I actually live here with my family and it's very peaceful. There are good and bad pockets in this area though. Schnoor Area of Madera is probably the ideal place to live if you want to live in Madera. Madera has a plethora of gated communities and the price of a large 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom homes are really cheap compared to Santa Clara, San Mateo, and San Francisco Counties.

I own homes in both San Francisco (Bernal Heights) and Madera. This is a country town with nice people and peaceful living.

Hope this helps!

Marc Yu
Broker/Owner
Jonah Marc Properties
(415) 205-0255
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Anna,

Issues of crine and neighborhood safety are often best refered to the local police department or the county sheriff's department. They have access to the most accurate and current information and are generally very willing to be helpful.