My son and his girlfriend are moving to Lincoln from New Jersey because my son is going to grad school at the University. 700 mo budget, any sug?

Asked by cuch60, Lincoln, NE Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

4
Bill Rose, , Lincoln, NE
Sat Sep 7, 2013
There are a number factors involved here. It is possible that renting could be higher priced than buying a property. That also depends on the down payment funds. If you can buy a property, instead of renting one, you will be ahead of the game. If funds are not available for a down payment, you may wish to go to rental properties near the school.on the internet . Call us if we can help!
Bill Rose & Lynne Maxwell
LincolnFirst Realty
402-890-4004
Vancouver481, Home Buyer, Lincoln, NE
Mon Jul 15, 2013
blackSands apt behind Walmart and the grocery store off 27th and cornhusker...daughter lives there, under $700 very nice, pool she really likes it there
Vertex Prope…, Both Buyer And Seller, Lincoln, NE
Sat Jul 6, 2013
We've have a real nice house updated with granite and stainless steel that is having it's first open house this Sunday,7/7 from 4pm - 5pm - 6742 Aylesworth $117,900
http://lincoln.craigslist.org/reo/3910500824.html
eigstib1, Renter, Lincoln, NE
Mon Jul 1, 2013
yea tell them not to rent to own ..get married then get a place together