ME AND MY HUSBAND WANT TO MOVE TO NEVADA. WE HAVE 4 CHILDREN FROM AGES NEWBORN TO 9 YEARS OLD. WE GREW UP

Asked by Jenna, Hilo, HI Tue Jan 22, 2008

AND CURRENTLY LIVE IN HAWAII AND ARE JUST LOOKING TO MOVE TO A TOWN NOT FAR FROM THE VENETIAN HOTEL I HAVE A JOB TRANSFER. BUT VERY SAFE TO RAISE OUR FAMILY AND AFFORDABLE HOMES. WHERE COULD WE LOOK INTO?????

Answers

2
Manny Ocampo,…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Feb 1, 2008
Hi Jenna,

Leaving Hilo, huh? It's so beautiful up there! Still rain like crazy?

Anyway, there are many places within 15-20 minutes from the Venetian. Let me know what type of home you are considering (Single family, Townehouse, Condo...) and when you will be relocating.

Call us at 702.405.9000 and we'll find you the right place! Aloha, Sista!
Web Reference:  Http://www.RSNhomes.com
Blythe Manci…, , Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 27, 2008
I have lived in Las Vegas all my life. I would love to help you find a home for you and your family. If you have not yet found an agent I would be happy to set up a search for you so you can find properties you may want to see on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Any additional information you can provide on your move will help me assist you. I'd be happy to sen dyou a relocation guide and web site links that may assist you in your choice of areas to live.

Blythe Mancini