Crime & Safety in Westover>Question Details

Ron Parker, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

Looking for property on Westover Rd, how do I find details of the death investigation (12/1/10) near Cedar Hill Farm Rd?

Asked by Ron Parker, Birmingham, AL Wed Apr 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


The Shelby County Sherriff's office should be able to help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer