Looking for a 3/2 condo in Lauderdale area(prefer gated), need info on area communities. Martin.

Asked by Martin, Ottawa, On. Fri Feb 13, 2009

Answers

3
Ellen Taracido, PA’s answer
Ellen Taraci…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Feb 28, 2009
Fort Lauderdale is not known for gated communities. However there is one called Bay Colony.

Please let me know if I can help you find a place there.

Kindest regards,
Ellen Taracido
Judy Calufet…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Dear Martin:
I took some time to research this for you, here are some of gated or guard manned properties I found for you. They range from $199,000 - $500,000 not knowing exactly what you are looking for. Villa Medicci,County Club Villas,Tarpon River,Nu River Landing,The Highlands, Villas at Harbor Isles, and Oak Hammock. Please feel free to contact me, I am most happy to help you in any way that I can find exactly what you are looking for, and there is a LOT to choose from.
Judy Calufetti
EWM Realty 954-646-1437
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Good Morning Martin,

My name is Andre' Shambley. I'm a Realtor with the Keyes Company. I have a town home listed in the highly desirable gated community of Pines West. This town home has brand new hurricane impact windows throughout and features a second floor master bedroom and bath. Seller will consider offering 3% of purchase price towards buyer's closing cost and all offers. The property's address is: 3020 S. Oakland Forest Dr., Unit #3006.

Send me an email and I will send you the property link.

Andre Shambley
The Keyes Company
2822 NE 187 Street
Aventura, FL 33180
AndreShambley@keyes.com
Mobile: 305-788-6643
Fax: 305-931-9853