Looking for a 3/2 condo in Lauderdale area(prefer gated), need info on area communities. Martin.

Asked by Martin, Ottawa, On. Fri Feb 13, 2009

Answers

3
Ellen Taraci…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Feb 28, 2009
Fort Lauderdale is not known for gated communities. However there is one called Bay Colony.

Please let me know if I can help you find a place there.

Kindest regards,
Ellen Taracido
Judy Calufet…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Dear Martin:
I took some time to research this for you, here are some of gated or guard manned properties I found for you. They range from $199,000 - $500,000 not knowing exactly what you are looking for. Villa Medicci,County Club Villas,Tarpon River,Nu River Landing,The Highlands, Villas at Harbor Isles, and Oak Hammock. Please feel free to contact me, I am most happy to help you in any way that I can find exactly what you are looking for, and there is a LOT to choose from.
Judy Calufetti
EWM Realty 954-646-1437
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Good Morning Martin,

My name is Andre' Shambley. I'm a Realtor with the Keyes Company. I have a town home listed in the highly desirable gated community of Pines West. This town home has brand new hurricane impact windows throughout and features a second floor master bedroom and bath. Seller will consider offering 3% of purchase price towards buyer's closing cost and all offers. The property's address is: 3020 S. Oakland Forest Dr., Unit #3006.

Send me an email and I will send you the property link.

Andre Shambley
The Keyes Company
2822 NE 187 Street
Aventura, FL 33180
AndreShambley@keyes.com
Mobile: 305-788-6643
Fax: 305-931-9853