Is this a considered a high crime area,compared to the rest of aneheim?

Asked by Cheryl, Fernley, NV Mon May 14, 2012

Where is the safest place to live in aneheim,or near by?

Answers

4
Valerie O'Br…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
Dear CheryL:
I always advise my clients to call the local police department and ask them about crime the area they want to live.
I have always found them to be helpful and knowledgeable which will put your mind at ease.
there are also crime maps for cities which show crime rates.
Do a little googling and see what you find.
Valerie O'Brien
Keller williams Newport Estates
949-478-2892
valeriejobrien.com
Valerie,Thank-You So Much!
Flag Mon May 14, 2012
Valerie,Thank-You So Much!
Flag Mon May 14, 2012
kcjones123, Home Owner, Anaheim, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Lived in Southwest Anaheim for 21 years. Good area. Never one break in at our house on the 800 block of Agate St. across from Barton Park and Clara Barton Elementary School.

K. Jones
Monica White, Home Buyer, Long Beach, CA
Thu May 31, 2012
Depends on your budget. Anaheim Hills, or West Anaheim / Anaheim Shores are probably the best - however the city as a whole is pretty safe except for the northeast corner ( why is it that all cities seem to have an "eastside" ...areas which are the worst? LOL ). I particularly like the Southeast area too, near UCI Irvine medical center and the City Drive.
Ryan Smith, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
Hi Cheryl, I was born and raised in Anaheim. There are definitely areas of Anaheim you should avoid. Anaheim still has a lot to offer and some really great areas.

Feel free to contact me through my profile and let me know what you're looking for. I know the city of Anaheim very well.

Thanks Cheryl!
Thanks Ryan! I am looking to relocate from Apple Valley,if I can rent my home out,I am looking for something very reasonable,but safe,preferably near a good Jr. College
Flag Mon May 14, 2012