Is crime an issue in Marco Island?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

How safe is it or does it feel to walk around? And, is this the case across the city, or are there differences in different areas?

Answers

3
Gerry McLoug…, , Naples, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
More chance of being hit by an asteroid than being the victim of crime in Marco. Call me for a list of current listings or visit my website. http://www.NaplesFloridaUS.com
Deanna & Vin…, Agent, Marco Island, FL
Wed Mar 4, 2009
We have a great island with a very low crime rate. It is very common to see people walking their dogs late at night or walking home from the movies.
George Percel, , Marco Island, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Marco Island became a City nearly 10 years ago. We haveone of the finest and most competent public safety departments in the State. Safety and security is one of the bundle of rights property owners receive when they purchase on Marco Island. The City is currently undergoing a total revamping of its infrastructure and adding cetral sewer service to all of the Island. Walking and bycicling are the prefered means of excercise.