Halley S., Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is crime an issue in Palm Beach Gardens?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

How safe is it or does it feel to walk around? And, is this the case across the city, or are there differences in different areas?

Answers

5
Frank Gaudino…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens is very safe. As with any town, some areas are better than others. Overall the City of Palm Beach Gardens does a great job of keeping crime to a minimum and keeping residents informed.
Stacy Azzaro, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Crime is low. The city offers several public areas to walk, shop, dine and enjoy entertainment. Attractions include: Downtown at the Gardens, Legacy Place and Abocoa. The Burds Road Recreation Center offers a kiddie waterpark as well as two pools including lap and diving, basketbakk, raquet ball, community classes and child activities and camps. Palm Beach Gardens is a safe and beautiful place to live.
Raymond Clem…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
I feel safe here. I am not afraid to allow my children to walk around the area and play in the parks, at the beach or go to the movie theaters.
Gary Vonk, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Palm Beach Gardens must be one of the safest areas in Florida with an effective police department and active security in the malls and developments.
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
The city of Palm Beach Gardens is pretty safe. The police do a good job of enforcing the law and maintaining a safe atmosphere. A lot of families walk around downtown at the Gardens for dining and entertainment.