Is Nelson pace community a nice place to live??

Asked by Tanika williams , Nelson, Newport News, VA Fri May 20, 2011

We are Pcsing to Fort Eustis and we dont no anything about the VA area. We are looking for a nice place to settle and Buy a home in a nice area

Answers

5
AJ, , 17236
Sat May 28, 2011
It would be in your best interest to research any area in which you may be interested. It may be difficult since you are not familiar but as a REALTOR®, we can not direct you to "nice" areas. You may want to google the particular location in which you may be interested in or http://www.nngov.com.
Frank Bigans…, Agent, Newport News, VA
Sat May 21, 2011
That entire area is a nice place, but I would not restrict your considerations to just that one area as there are many nice, and newer, communities to choose from -- it just depends of your needs AND price point.

If you have not engaged the services of any one Realtor yet, it would be my pleasure to assist you. Feel free to email me your minimum bedroom and bath requirements, and whether schools are important, etc., and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I assist many military families PCSing in and out of the area, and it would be my honor to assit you as well and provide you references from other military clients I've assisted and are currently assisting.

Thank you for serving our country, and I hope to be of service to you in the near future!

Kind regards,

Frank Biganski
(757) 303-0517
Reliance Realty at Port Warwick
Newport News, VA 23606
frank@reliancerealty.com
Sancy Isham, Agent, Newport News, VA
Sat May 21, 2011
Yes, Nelson Pl. is an excellent neighborhood with A one rated elementary school. (Hilton).
It is in the older part of Newport News, where most homes were built between 1918-1960.
Hilton is a federally registered historic neighborhood. Low crime/ very safe area.
Fort Eustis is approximately 12-15 miles from this area. There are a lot of newer homes closer to the base
in the Denbigh area of the city.
Sancy Isham
William E. Wood and Assoc.
Lori Biven, , Yorktown, VA
Fri May 20, 2011
http://www.nngov.com/ Go to this website and look around for economic info, school info, etc. As a Realtor I cannot direct you to "nice" areas, that is your responsibility to research the different areas, I can however, send you listings of homes in certain areas and take you out to see the houses, you make the determination about whether they are nice or not. I would love to help in any way, my office is in Port Warwick down Jefferson past Oyster Point and there are many homes for sale in the Ft. Eustis area, as well as York County, Hampton, etc. which would still be close to Ft. Eustis. Let me know how I can help and best of luck!!!!!!!!! The Peninsula is an awesome place to call home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lori Biven Realtor William E. Wood & Associates 7572628348 loribiven@williamewood.com I can send you out some listings to look at.
John Leviege, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Fri May 20, 2011
There are plenty of great neighborhoods in the area close to Fort Eustis. Let me know if you need help searching as I have properties listed in that area so I'm pretty savvy with most neighborhoods.

John Leviege
Exit Realty Central
757-580-2121
john@hrhouses.com