Crime & Safety in Denver>Question Details

Kristen Daga…, Home Buyer in Lakewood, CO

Is Montbello an area that is being renewed? People seem to be updating and taking care of the homes there..

Asked by Kristen Dagata, Lakewood, CO Mon Jan 27, 2014

Here are a few websites I found on google about Montbello. If you are interested in knowing about specific properties I am happy send you information.…
The previous answer said it very well. I haven't seen it yet in Montbello but ir's bound to happen; especially given the success we've seen in every other area that underwent a renaissance.

Like any area there will be those that take care of their places, and those that don't. Montbello has historically been a lower-priced area - which means it's rife with opportunity. As Stapleton to the west and Green Valley Ranch to the east get built out, Montbello can be expected to improve as well. The new light-rail line out to DIA will only improve prospects for the whole northeast corner of Denver.

If you're interested in checking out specific properties of general trends, feel free to call or send us an email or text.

Tony & Karen