Is Benicia a safe place to live for a single retired person who is a very active person?

Asked by Slkimball, Morgan Hill, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

Answers

5
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Please find Trulia's page on Crime in the requested Area (below).

http://www.trulia.com/local/#crimes/benicia-ca

Best of Luck,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference:  http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Salim Vasani, , Vallejo, CA
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Benicia has a good reputation. You don't hear a lot of bad News come out of Benicia.
Rick Dillion, Agent, MARTINEZ, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Benicia has historically been a very safe town. It is also a very active community with a great Art community, Yacht Club, Senior Center, VFW, and a host of clubs and organizations. Main Street and the city and other organizations work hard to have many activites such as the Peddlers Fair, Opening Day of the Strait, Farmers Market, 4th July Parade, and much more. As a live in Benica, I might be a little biased-proud to live here.
Candice Estey…, Agent, Benicia, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
I think it is but I always have people check our Benicia Police Department website to verify this information for themselves. If you go to EsteyRealEstate.com, community links...find Benicia Police Dept. as you scroll down on to the bottom on the right, you will see a report link. It shows you what calls our PD has made in the last few weeks. I check it regularly. As with anywhere community one lives in, you take certain precautions to make sure you are always aware. Lock you doors, close your garage door, don't leave anything in your car for someone to check and see, plus others safety tips. We have a great BPD plus fire department. Benicia is a great place to call home. If we can help you find your new home in Benicia, please let us know. Estey has been serving Benicia and surrounding areas for over 60 years. Eric is an agent that takes great care of his clients needs. He is also our new Benicia Chamber of Commerce, Chairman. We would love to welcome you home.
CodyFornari, , Vallejo, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
I would say yes! I have always thought it to be a wonderful place. If your looking for a rental or a place to buy send me an email and I can probably help you out.