If this property on 6495 Flamingo buena park ca 90621

Asked by Anica Nicorici, Worthington Park, Madison, WI Wed Feb 20, 2013

if it was bulglarized

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
If Buena Park PD is like most area's they probably have a website you can go to and search for all sorts of crimes in the city. Or you can call them and ask the question direct.
0 votes
Thank you for you kind response .....
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013

You should contact the Buena Park police department for this info.

Here is their website: http://www.bppd.com/other/contactus/


Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.JamieTian.com
0 votes
Michael Davis, Agent, Los Alamitos, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
If I am reading correctly, that is a question for the Buena Park Police. They would have records of any crime reported in the area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Crime & Safety in Buena Park Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more