I will be relocating from Jasper, GA ASAP (Husband recently passed away) to the Collinsville area to be close to my family. I have been very

Asked by Marilyn, 72401 Mon Sep 20, 2010

interested in this home. When I can sell my home here (in this horrible market!!) will determine when I will be moving. My question(s) are as follows: 1) How long has this home actually been on the market? 2) What is the current selling price in this neighborhood? 3) Has this home been appraised? 3)Is it presently occupied? 4) Has it been inspected?) 5)What is the overall condition of the neighborhood (i.e. any foreclosures, unattended lanscaping, etc.)? VERY, VERY important:: to me: Is the fireplace a WORKING, wood-burning one (No gaslogs, blowers---)? Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely'
Marilyn Ivey

Answers

1
LINDA WEBSTER, , Jonesboro, AR
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Hello Ms. Ivey,

I am not sure what home and neighborhood you are asking about but I will be glad to help you with your move. Tell me the address and/or area and I will give you all the information that is a my disposal.