I read that Show Low AZ is a lawless town. Like to move there but am hesitant from fear of safety? T or F?

Asked by Sadkin, Phoenix, AZ Sun Apr 26, 2009

Answers

4
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Apr 26, 2009
call the non emergency number of the local police department for crime info
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Emilyk, Home Buyer, Payson, AZ
Thu Nov 5, 2009
my husband and the company that he works for was robbed of all of their construction tools, we live paycheck to paycheck and it was very expensive trying to replace all of the tools just so that he can work. the criminals even used my husbands wheelbarrow to transport all of the tools to their getaway vehicle. They drained the diesel out of the generator but left the generator and even had to gall to fold up all of the tarps and place them in the wheelbarrow. we have lived and worked in payson for 18 years and not once had any thing stolen, one week in showlow and boom, robbed.
Shirley, Home Buyer, 85901
Tue Jun 2, 2009
I haven't heard of any crime problems, and there are police all over the place it seems like!
Here on Trulia the crime graph shows high crime and yet the safety rating's often a 5 even for lowest price homes. I don't get it.
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012
Judy, , Show Low, AZ
Thu Apr 30, 2009
don't know where you read that, but it is a small, friendly, relatively safe town.
we just love it there. have never had any problems! it is hardly "lawless"!