I need a boondocks location with a large workshop, 3-car garage, in a small town outside of Knox or Chattanooga. Forget the 1200-square-foot rentals.

Asked by Baldo134z, Detroit, MI Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

5
Tina Marshall, Renter, Knoxville, TN
Mon Oct 14, 2013
I have a boondocks location between Knoxville and Chattanooga with 5.9 acres at the end of the road away from everything and a large house with plenty of space to have a workshop just no garage. it is listed on Zillow.com at 1119 Roddy Rd. spring city Tn. 37381. check it out and let me know what you think. My best email address is abetterwaytofreedom@gmail.com
William Allen, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
struan, Home Owner, Knoxville, TN
Wed Sep 25, 2013
I own an unusual property that may fill your need - nearly 4.5 acres with a 2400 square foot house in Knoxville, TN. It is very private, has a 3 car garage that I completely wired for my personal woodworking shop, as well as another shed and outbuilding/workshop. Lot of room for gardening, and I also have a small orchard and fig bushes. My wife and I raised our family here for 19 years - a quiet place with lots of space. Currently, we have relatives living in it for a short time while their house is remodeled - will be putting up for sale shortly.
Matthew McGu…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Mon Sep 23, 2013
What part of Detroit are you from. I am originally from taylor/allen park area. How much are you looking to spend? I'm assuming you are looking for residential property. fell free to email me with answers to my questions or more of your own at matttherealestateagent@gmail.com
Kenny Mcmahan, , Knoxville, TN
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Are you wanting to purchase or rent and what is your price range?
Web Reference:  http://Kennymcmahanre.com