I need a Real Estate Lawyer

Asked by Dolores Bradwell, 10023 Sun Jan 20, 2008

I have a criminal case in Quincy, Florida. The man who sold my deceased aunt's property did not divide the inheritance equally. Some members of my family got ripped off. I need a consultation. I have every reason to believe the man has been embezzeling my money!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Durenda Fach…, , Coastal Tampa Bay area. Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Mon Jan 21, 2008

Try googling "real estate attorney">"Quincy, FL". You should find several choices

Best of luck
0 votes
Aileen-Manha…, , New York, NY
Sun Jan 20, 2008

Contact the Bar Association (legal professional association) in the county of Quincy, FL and ask for a referral for a probate litigation or a trusts and estates litigation attorney. Real estate pros cannot help you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Crime & Safety in Quincy Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more