I lived in Gulf Breeze and Pensacola in 2000-2006 then moved back home to Iowa. I have been thinking about buying a winter home in Gulf Breeze.

Asked by fatnfine, New Liberty, IA Sat Oct 5, 2013

I never heard of much crime back then but now there seems to be quite a bit. I am re-thinking the home purchase as I do not want to live in a crime ridden area. I LOVE GULF BREEZE and I hope this crime article is just over blown.

Answers

4
Diana Hope, Agent, Destin, FL
Fri Nov 15, 2013
The grime in Navarre is very low and you might like this area. If you would like me to assist you in finding a home in Navarre, Gulf Breeze please email me direct and give me details on what you want to find in a home in our area.
Diana Hope
Spinnaker Realty
diana@spinnakerdestin.com
thewatersfam…, Home Seller, Gulf Breeze, FL
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Living at the eastern end of Gulf Breeze, we have not heard of, or experienced any issues with crime in the local community.
Tammy Dovers…, Agent, Gulf Breeze, FL
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Here is a great link showing that Gulf Breeze crime rates continue to remain much lower than the national averages. http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Gulf-Breeze-Florida.html. I have lived here for the last 12 years and it is still a great place to live! I would love to help you find a winter home, I see the snow is beginning to fly. Email me with any questions Tammy.Doverspike@cbunited.com
Paxtonsunny, Home Buyer, Gulf Breeze, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
What crime article are you speaking of?
I believe it was posted on trulia.com. its a real estate site..
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013