I just put an offer on 1046 westchester. Is this a safe neighborhood?

Asked by Tara Baker, Payson, AZ Thu Jun 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1066430633-1046-W-Westchester…

Answers

4
Zacki Alawi, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Thu Jun 27, 2013
To check market trends and demographic stats, Click on Market Trends and input the address http://www.myrealpro.com/MLS_Search/page_2377421.html
Christopher…, Agent, New Cumberland, PA
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Hi Tara
The best thing to do is drive by the home and the neighborhood at different times especially week-ends and see what goes on and walk around and try and meet some of your neighbors. You can also use the web to get a lot of info on crime and other stats as well. Hope this helps. Best o luck to you.
June, Both Buyer And Seller, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jun 27, 2013
That's what Realtors are for. I you used one, then ask him, he is the one getting paid to help you. If you decided not to use one, then you are on your own. Ron's response below is completely right. I am not sure what kind of answer you were expecting. I agree that many Realtors here are willing to work for free, but those are obviously not the good ones.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Jun 27, 2013
You put an offer on a house, and you have not walked the neighborhood and met some of your new neighbors?
And now, you want to take someone else's opinion about whether it is safe?
do you want to think about that?
ive checked into all that, but you see the house is located next to an indian res, same zip. says green zone but it also said that for this trailer im renting and this neighborhood has cops every night
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013
you obviously arent from az. neighbors dont do that here. of course i looked at the neighborhood and house, but sometimes it can be deceiving. i was hoping to get an answer from someone that wasnt just an opinionated **** from CA that knows nothing about the area. thats weird. stick to what you know pal.
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013