I can usually look at crime in an area when looking at homes for sale in the map tab, but there is no option for Clifton Park, NY. Why is that?

Asked by Vaelorn, San Antonio, TX Sun Aug 11, 2013

Answers

6
Erin Evans, Agent, Schenectady, NY
Mon Sep 15, 2014
You can contact the local police station to get more information on crime rate. If you need any information on Clifton Park and the housing market here, feel free to contact me. I grew up here and graduated from Shen school district. I know the area very well. Best of luck!

Erin Evans
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
(518) 649-2758
erin.evans@coldwellbankerprime.com
Gianni.bove, Home Seller, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Oct 21, 2015
I live in Clifton Park. It is very safe.
Bob LaPointe, Agent, clifton Park, NY
Sun Jun 7, 2015
When the maps were created they were not able to make them to provide data on all of the areas. The following link is a great resource:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/clifton-park/crime/

If you would like to discuss the area to get a more detailed breakdown feel free to call me at 518-466-3410. I have lived, as well as serviced the real estate needs of many, in Clifton Park for many years so I would be happy to chat with you.

Hope the link helps as a starting point!

--Bob
Debra Poulsen, Renter, Orlando, FL
Sun Apr 27, 2014
Just Google it. Wikapeadea always lists the crime rate. or just ask Google "what is the crime rate in Clifton Park. I did. The answer was 9 in 1,000. That includes all types of crime...like property crimes. They say that is very low, very good, and safe.
Coming from Los Angeles, that is a breath of fresh air for me. Speaking of which, the air quality is good too!
I am hoping to move to Clifton park this Summer. Perhaps we'll be neighbors. Best of luck.
Debra,
Clifton Park is Amazing.... Let me know if you ever need any help!
Flag Wed Aug 6, 2014
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Vaelorn,
Irene has given you the link which is excellent....
I would like to add that I have lived in the area most of my life and love selling Real Estate in Clifton Park, as a matter of fact, all my children have attended the Shen school system. I love this area and would love to tell you about Clifton Park as well...
Give me a call if I can be of any help!
Dennis Evans
518-649-2507 ( call or text )
Irene (Rene)…, Agent, Ballston Spa, NY
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Thank you so much!
Flag Sun Aug 11, 2013