I am thinking of moving near the Creative High School on Dallas Rd. in North Chatt. I am a single woman who

Asked by Hopeinarden, North Chattanooga Neighborhood Association, Chattanooga, TN Fri Jul 31, 2009

walks a dog at night. Is it safe?

Answers

5
Connie Skrme…, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I live on Forest Avenue 1/2 mile at most from the school and the area is very safe. I walk and run everyday and have never had any issues. You are not far from the riverfront either if you don't mind walking some hills. Lots of families in the area that walk their dogs as well. Great neighborhood!
Scott Hennin…, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Fri Jul 31, 2009
One site that you may want to view is listed below. Finding the data on the police department's site isn't so easy or straightforward so this may help.

You can request a community report from our website by entering the zip & you'll get an idea of that zip in comparison to any other you'd like to compare it to or statewide numbers as well http://(www.JanetSellsTN.com and go to Community Reports).

Bo Grimes, Agent, Lookout Mountain, GA
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Both Becky and Tim are right. You might also want to look at Citydata.com and also try doing a web search on the neighborhood
Becky Cope E…, Agent, Ooltewah, TN
Fri Jul 31, 2009
You are considering a very popular area to move to, which would be a very wise investment on your part. As the last agent recommended, you should contact the local police department, but I do have a few contacts that live in the area that I would be happy to refer you to for firsthand information from a resident. The neighborhood watch group is awesome from what I understand. If you have questions, please let me know. I'll try to point you in the best direction.
Tim Knapp, , Chattanooga, TN
Fri Jul 31, 2009
I would recommend you contact the Chattanooga Police Department for crime statistics. This is a very popular area and I would be happy to assist you with your home search. Please contact me at 423-421-6190 or timknapp@kw.com for further assistance.

Tim Knapp
Keller Williams
Buyer Specialist - The Randy Durham Team