I am looking at living at 722 Cottage Grove, what are the crime statistics there?

Asked by wcon44, South Bend, IN Wed Nov 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/South_Bend/sold/21479832…

Answers

4
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Nov 27, 2013
This is a very popular question on Trulia.... Its always a different place, But its the same Answer...
If you really, really want to know if anywhere is safe, Call local law enforcement... They know the area better than anyone and will give a straight answer!
southbendper…, Both Buyer And Seller, South Bend, IN
Tue Apr 8, 2014
I live just down the street. This is truly a great neighborhood. Cottage grove is undergoing redevelopment and has a great community of neighbors. Yes, there is trouble around,but the comment about gunfights nightly, well I heard some on the 4th of July a few years ago. Simply, I love it here!
John Horton
Carol Van Li…, Home Buyer, South Bend, IN
Thu Dec 26, 2013
he is correct we decided saftey was a great reason to pay higher rent somewhere else
timhuff70, Home Owner, South Bend, IN
Sat Dec 7, 2013
Terrible, it's not if you get broken into, but when you get broken into. You will here hear gunshots and gangsters fighting nightly.

I am a retired South Bend officer and worked this area for six years on the midnight shift. DONT MOVE THERE!
he is correct we looked over there and decided higher rent in asafer area was better
Flag Thu Dec 26, 2013