I am looking at a completely renovated cottage in Ormewood Park, SE Atlanta, GA. What is the crime rate in this neighborhood?

Asked by Jlm0711, Ormewood Park, Atlanta, GA Sun Jan 24, 2010

Answers

3
Ramiro Garcia, , Grants Park, Atlanta, GA
Sat Feb 6, 2010
Jim,

Ormewood Park is located in Zone 6. There is a new Major and community representative/liaison.
I can get his specific number and get you in contact with them to get the information you are requesting.
The neighborhood has also started it's on private security patrol, similar to many other neighborhoods.
It's called the http://www.TrolleyPatrol.com

Oh, by the way... the school choices there are excellent! Give me a call or email to discuss.
davidshammer, Home Buyer, Roswell, GA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Hello Jimo711, I have just finished renovated a home on Faith Ave in Ormewood. We never had a break in or our tools stolen(even though I left them on the front yard)

David Sturm
Attention to Detail Home Remodeling
770-649-7743
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Your best source of information regarding crime issues is the local police department--why not visit/call ask your questions and then decide--you'll be happy to have heard all there is to know firsthand.