I am a real estate investor looking to wholesale in my area where are some Warzones within the Memphis/Shelby County area?

Asked by Matthew, Collierville, TN Tue Nov 22, 2011

Preferably the Shelby County area if none then Memphis will do. I appreciate any information you can give me on this topic.
Thanks.

Answers

2
Henry Booth,jr’s answer
Henry Booth,…, , Memphis, TN
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Check out Omni Property Management, Inc in Bartlett, Tn. Our Family oriented company helps investors find good properties to buy and then turn over to our outstanding management group to get the investor the highest possible ROI. We offer web site listings with easy showing and lease procedures. We have on line maintenance for our tenants and owners get copies of all maintenance requests on line. We have financing contacts that are now offering financing for qualified investors.

Henry Booth, Jr Broker,ABR,SFR
Omni REALTORS, Inc
Omni Property Management, Inc
Web Reference:  http://www.omnirealty.net
Michael Bell…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Tue Nov 22, 2011
By the theme of your question, I'll assume that you are looking for relatively low priced homes that you can get into preferably as a cash deal, do a minimum to the properties and achieve a decent ROI in a fairly short period of time.
In Memphis primarily, and to a lesser extent in outlying areas of Shelby county and the surrounding areas, there are many, many properties available. It depends on what types of properties you're thinking of, your ability to fund the deals, and whom you think your target audience might be when it is time to move your inventory.
If you would like more information, or perhaps a starter list of properties in various areas, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to assist you in your efforts. As a licensed Realtor, just like any other in our area, I have instant access to any property listed for sale by any company, any where in W. Tennessee. Any Realtor would probably be more than willing to help you accomplish your goals.

Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
michael@mbellairerealestate.com