How safe is this neighborhood? I see "high" in the crime zone and it scares me.

Asked by Kmatto, Ranch At Deer Creek, Cedar Park, TX Mon Apr 30, 2012

We are looking at a home for sale on Little Tree Bend. Are there any violent crimes? Please help!

Answers

3
Joanie Davis, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Wed Jan 30, 2013
My friend lives in Deer Creek and never complains about any crime.
Keri, Home Owner, Texas
Tue Jun 19, 2012
I moved here with my parents 20 years ago to Cedar Park from Augusta Maine. Talk about scary. Now 20 years later, we have raised a 17 year old and now have a 2 year old. We want to go home to raise the little one in 4 seasons and get out of the heat. I am scared to go home to Maine now. Maine, Augusta, ME. A town you never hear about. But there is more crime in that little town now than there is in Cedar Park. I feel safer here than I would there ever again...

Good Luck.
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi Kmatto,

Overall Cedar Park is a very safe place to call home. I have lived and worked here for over 9 years. In any area there are going to be incidents but overall Cedar Park is nice quit place to call home. A few months ago there was a shooting in Avery Ranch just a couple miles away from my home in Cedar Park. Avery Ranch is also a great place but things like that happen. Crazy people are everywhere unfortunately. You should contact the Cedar Park Police Department for additional information that may be helpful in making your decision.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
http://www.AustinListed.com