How safe is the neighborhood around 1190 crescent in Willow Glen? 95125 zip code

Asked by theresa.nguyen, San Jose, CA Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

4
Liz Oreglia, Agent, SAN JOSE, CA
Tue Jul 16, 2013
This area is walking distance to downtown Willow Glen and close to shopping, freeways & parks! One of the most desirable neighborhoods to live in! I work and live in Willow Glen as a Realtor for Intero Real Estate! Please contact me and I would be happy to assist you with your home search!

Liz Oreglia
BRE#01387011
408-605-3406
INTERO REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Lisa-Hoa Tran, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Tue Jul 9, 2013
This area is one of good area but you should drive by on a couple times during the evening & weekend to investigate.
I had been helping buyers to purchase home in San Jose-area almost 20 yrs with experience enthusiasm, trustful realtor . Living and Knowing San Jose very well .
If you are looking to buy house and like my service . please feel free to contact me for me details
Lisa Hoa Tran, Broker
Dre# 01143348
P: 408-941-9960
ByLand Realty & Mortgage
1772 clear Lake Ave, Ste# 200
Milpitas, CA 95035
Email: lisa@bylandrealty.com
chris mosher, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
This is one of the most desireable areas in the valley. Having downtown Willow Glen within walking distance makes this house and neighborhood very special. Most of the soil/settling issues are east of Bird Avenue. I would take a stroll through neighborhood to get a better sense of the charm.
Dwayne Allen, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Its a nice area, during holidays a lot of people put trees outside and lights. Halloween they have nice area set up downtown Willow Glen. They also have music in the evenings during summer at the school. Of course all areas have certain problems however this area overall is very good.