How safe (crime wise) is the neighborhood 30312, right by Atlanta Medical center/Boulevard area?

Asked by Cecilia, Atlanta, GA Fri May 9, 2008

By Ralph McGill Blvd & Blvd NE

Answers

1
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Mon May 12, 2008
I lived at McGill Park for 2 years a few years ago. I've sold condos at McGill Place, McGill Park, Renaissance Lofts, Tribute Lofts and City Heights.

I've sold houses on Prospect Place.

Call Kwanzaa Hall, the City Councilman. Stop in and grab some amazing food at Lotta Frutta. Enjoy brunch at cafe 458. etc. etc. etc.

Get to know the neighborhood yourself, and meet the neighbors. Now, would I live next door to some of the tenements, rooming houses and slovenly accomodations that are part of some of the streets in O4W? No. Neither should you.

Is 80% of the neighborhood pretty awesome and arguably one of the best close in locations with easy access for commuters in the city? Absolutely.

The gated condo and loft communities that I mentioned all have safe secure environments and like-minded neighbors. As a Kirkwood resident, and a former Inman Park resident, I assure you that the "possibility" of crime exists - be aware, be smart, be proactive. In return, you get to live in a cool neighborhood with great neighbors for the most part.
Web Reference:  http://intowninsider.com/