How much crime do you have in Highland Twp Mi.?

Asked by Janet Tipton, Deltona, FL Mon Jun 4, 2012

Answers

4
Nancy Milton…, Agent, Edwardsville, IL
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi, Janet. I am not in MI, but this tip applies to any community in the U.S. Log on to http://www.city-data.com and you will see all kinds of information about your target city and a usually spirited local discussion. You can ask questions there as well. The most important thing you can do to get a good feel for your new home is to make sure you find a Realtor who you like and who will form a partnership with you to find exactly the right place for you. Good luck!
michelle pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Janet,
If you are moving into the area, I would be happy to show you the different communities and give you handouts regarding the different communities.
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hello Janet,
Click on the "Local Info" tab on the banner at the top of the screen to get an overview of Highland Township information. I also suggest that you contact the local police department there to learn of the frequency and types of crime.

Here is a link to the web site of the county sheriff's dept where you can find the contact #'s:

http://www.oakgov.com/sheriff/

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Mark Mergener, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Dear Janet,

This is a delicate question. One that a Realtor must be cautious in answering.

It is prohibited for an agent to "steer" a potential client to a geographic area based on crime rates or school districts.

Having said that, we can provide you with websites reflecting that information, allowing you to come to your own conclusions.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to give me a call.

Mark Mergener
Cell phone 248 935-0335