How is the neighborhood at 1796 Rockwell Ave Abington, PA 19001?

Asked by Jen, Abington, MA Tue May 29, 2007

Answers

5
Kevin Van Ho…, , 19103
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Crime reports and school numbers will only somewhat answer your question. The true answer that you will receive or should receive if you contact any realtor is that they can't directly answer the question. The Real Estate commission has set standards and guidelines for its licensees. Police reports and school testings can be shared however.

If you want to know how the neighborhood is, try doing what I did before I bought in Abington a couple months ago. I walked around the neighborhood. Great way to get some exercise and get a true feel for the area. Also, if you have the time (I hope so if you are considering such an investment in) drive around during different times of the day. During your walks or stops in local stores, ask people.

If you need anything, I am right here in Abington. I can answer most of your questions, as I don't claim to know everything. Have a great day!

kevinv@premierreo.net
Angela Gueva…, , Jenkintown, PA
Fri Jun 6, 2008
My personal opinion is..."it is a nice area...convenient to shopping, transportation, restaurants. Great school district and it is very family, kids oriented. Lots of parks, activities for the kids and it is relatively safe. I have lived in the Abington area for 20 years and I still love it. But if you are buying, yes it is a good idea to listen to peoples opinion but also do your research.

If you would like a school report, crime & safety report please feel free to contact me.
David Witsen, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Jul 17, 2007
That's a great question where everyone has their own criteria as to what a Good neighborhood is. Some focus on School Reports while others want to know average income or crime rates. You have many choices to view this type of information on the internet, A favorite way of many of my Buyers is simply to drive around and talk to the local residents. A REALTOR would be very capable of guiding you to find specific resources. If you are currently in the market, I suggest you ask a REALTOR to enter into a business relationship where they would be "Representing" YOU AND YOUR INTERESTS. There is typically no charge for this. Many REALTORS subscribe to services where they could pull up a very detailed Neighborhood report for you to review.
If you would like more information, Feel free to write to David@DavidWitsen.com or call 215-605-5525
Horlow , , 19440
Thu Jun 28, 2007
Jen,
Read the local newspapers, Pick a free press at the local convevient store , Also you can google any particular area and you will get tons of informations.
, ,
Mon Jun 18, 2007
Hello Jen,
Great question.
Please feel free to contact me at LeeStiber@kw.com or visit my website at http://www.LeeStiber.com and I would be happy to provide you with a complete area report and discuss this with you.
Web Reference:  http://www.LeeStiber.com