How is the area near the Park Line Condos in Linden? Is it safe?

Asked by msgina214, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 5, 2013

Answers

3
Morgan Faran…, Home Buyer, Rahway, NJ
Fri Feb 7, 2014
From Suburbia Rahway still over 1/2 is suburban here LINDEN my auntie there 65 yrs.murder is very VERY low thank GOD in both area(s)i am from.
and still residential Tree-Line streets,a nice area for shops,for kiddies,or for adults i am born in 70s
still reside in Rahway/Linden,Borderline toward ROUTE 1 and 9 (which work for me since i work off of the highway toward Route One in Linden,NJ for years.so i love it, No Projects AT AL in linden,nj
i love that,and just a nice suburban town....Good luck to you.Crime is fairly low,and again this italian mom,is from the area rahway/but aunt uncle cousins,grandmother from Linden,Sunnyside to nice section by N.Wood Ave.Elizabeth Ave. to Park Ave/Meacham/Grier/Allen,nice quiet suburbs
houses,residential areas,love it...

Good luck to u...
Stuart Woodr…, Home Buyer, Linden, NJ
Mon Jan 13, 2014
I've lived here for 2 months now with zero problems.
Tina Rebimbas…, Agent, Union, NJ
Wed Nov 6, 2013
You should drive by during different times of the day and see if you like the area.
As realtors we cant assist with our opinions on area types.
Thank you- that's what I plan on doing.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013