How far are the local banks? For the zip code 28208 Thanks, Ms. Hutchinson-Davis

Asked by Cillahutchi, Raleigh, NC Fri Dec 6, 2013

Answers

4
Ed Sullivan, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Sat Dec 14, 2013
Most local banks are within a 15 minute drive of any area in the zip ode. Must towns have community banks. If not, 15 or so minutes. If you would like more detailed information or would like me to search something for you, call me 704-804-4086 or contact me thru Trulia.
Have a nice day.
Ed Sullivan
Yolanda Barn…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Dec 6, 2013
That would depend on where the house that you are interested in is located in the 28208 zip code. I would be more than happy to assist you if you have any further questions.

Warmest Regards,
Yolanda Barnett
ybarnett@easystreetrealty.com
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi!

If you google map a property address, you can click "search nearby" and type in "bank" or whatever you want, such as "school" or "pizza".

Let me know if you need help with the search process!

John Siddons
john.siddons@bhhscarolinas.com
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Ms. Hutchinson-Davis,

the question is going to be what bank branch are you looking for and what street are you on. The zip code is a large area and there are banks scattered throughout Charlotte area. If you could tell me what bank and the street and then I could give you an idea of the closest one to that address

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Realty
ddicecco@helenadamsrealty.com
http://www.davedicecco.com