Hello, So Kissimmee is a really nice place to raise a family?

Asked by Kbales6, Spring Hill, FL Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

6
Melissa Doerr’s answer
Melissa Doerr, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Thu Mar 21, 2013
I am a Realtor, who not only works in Kissimmee, I also live here.

I truly love this community. The people I have met are warm and genuinely friendly. You have access to a great variety of entertainment and shopping here. I have found this to be a wonderful place to raise my young family.

If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact me directly. I would be more than happy to share my experiences as a resident of this vibrant and diverse community.

Melissa M. Gerace
Real Estate Consultant / REALTOR
Premium Properties Real Estate Services
(407)361-1694 Cell/Text
melissa.m.gerace@gmail.com
http://www.melissagerace.premiumorlandoproperties.com
Nancy Paolini, Home Buyer, Samuell Parks Farms East, Mesquite, TX
Sat Aug 24, 2013
Depends on where you live in Kissimmee. Be careful and check the police reports before moving to certain sections
Cathy Starkw…, Agent, Celebration, FL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Kissimmee is a terrific location and very near the parks and centrally located. You may also find other areas appealing so it's important for your Realtor to understand what are key factors in your home buying decision. There's a large portion of Kissimmee which is zoned short term rental, if you're looking to be in a community that isn't short term, you need to be aware of those which are. Why did you choose Kissimmee? What makes it appealing to you? What are you looking for in a community? Are you hoping to be within certain distance from certain attractions, parks, downtown Orlando, access to major highways, your job, etc? There are many other questions, if you like suggestions based on establishing your criteria, please feel free to call or email.

You should check with the local law enforcement offices for information on crime rates of any areas you narrow your choices down to.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor and Vacation Home Specialist
01.407.274.8476
cathy@jerrybarker.com
La Rosa Realty, LLC
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Yes, that is true, Kissimmee is a great place to raise a family.
I'm looking to move there in the 34747 zip. I have concerns with my kids going to school there I've read some bad stories. I need a high school ,middle school, and special needs elementary. The schools here in NJ are great so just want to make sure schools and neighbor hood is good before we move. Also have two dog's. Looking to rent a 4 bedroom with pool fenced yard and gated community if possible. Will you be able to help us find a home ?
Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013
Sheila, Agent, FL,
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Kissimmee is close the the Disney theme parks and I have sold in many nice neighborhoods, great to raise a young family but always remember that it is wise to check with the law enforcement on crime rates regardless of the city. Good Luck!
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Florida has lots of wonderful cities to live in and raise a family in. Real estate agents aren't allowed to discuss crime rates so check with local law enforcement and also do your own research. Drive areas you like at different times and on different days and talk with the neighbors.