Have their been any homes broken into recently or anytime?

Asked by Karen, 91740 Fri Mar 28, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3115314710-731-Claraday-St-4-…

Answers

5
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Aug 11, 2014
Your best resource for crime statistics is the local police or sheriffs department. Sometimes they have a web site with statistics too. Check the city or county. You could also ask a Realtor to give you a local neighborhood report from the MLS
Kathy Boyer, Agent, Glendora, CA
Mon Apr 21, 2014
Cynthia:

There is an app called Nixle and you can download this to your phone and it will alert you of any crime or incidents going on in the areas you choose. For example my alerts are for Glendora, Long Beach and Azusa. It works great, it also alerts you to street closures.

You can also see the crime information on trulia.com by clicking on the top tab that says, "local info".

For all of your real estate needs, including property management, or notary services contact me for any information.

Kathy Boyer
Matthew Bart…, Agent, Glendora, CA
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Hi Cynthia,

I wanted to check in with you to see if you were able to find an answer to your earlier question? I'm a long time resident of Glendora and my office is located in Glendora. If there is any way I may be of assistance, please let me know.

Warmest Regards,

Matt
Century 21 Masters
Rent-SO, , Medford, OR
Fri Mar 28, 2014
Hi Cynthia,

I have lived in Glendora for the better part of 20 years. Robbery is the most common type of serious crime that occurs here, although in 2013 there were two murders - I know of only one other murder in this town. Crimes like robberies have been on the rise here over the last few years, which, according to the police department, is because of the early release of criminals from California prisons.

That being said, Glendora is a very safe place to live. We often leave our vehicles unlocked and have never had an incident, other than a kid roaming the neighborhood in the middle of the night opening car doors and looking for change in the ash trays.

There are "good" and "better" parts of town. Most people believe that you want to be north of Foothill, and I agree. Below Route 66 you find more multi-family housing, and south of that, you find some trailer parks. These are havens for registered sex offenders.

Find a good real estate agent who really knows Glendora. An out of area Realtor won't be able to help you find the perfect neighborhood like a Glendoran can.
P.S. don't be confused by my name and profile, I manage a vacation rental in Medford, but I live in Glendora. :)
Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Mar 28, 2014
Crime occurs everywhere. You might check the city police station or look up crime data on http://www.crimemapping.com