Glancing throgh listings, interested in a condo. Saw several in the 76112 area, and specifically on Boca Raton St. Prices are low - is the area low?

Asked by mferna2015, Houston, TX Sun Jan 29, 2012

That is - is it a struggling neighborhood? Is this a neighborhood where I would need to put railings on the windows and the door? Or is this a student-like neighborhood? In other words, neat, clean, just elegantly ageing?

Answers

3
The United Home Team’s answer
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Wed Jul 11, 2012
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

I lived in the historical handley area for 2years when I first moved to Texas and I know the 76112 zip well. So we can speak more privately contact me today. I need additional search criteria from you so we can begin hunting down your condo.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
http://www.blissful-estates.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Against professional code of ethics for Realtor to make a comment. Recommend check PD website, zip code search, Google investigate any concerns you may have

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
We have no more crime here on the eastside then any where else in fact I've lived over here for 20 +yrs and have had no issues regarding crime towards me or any of my family and children. Dallas is way worse
Flag Sat Nov 21, 2015
Sandi Filip, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Perfect location. Unfortunately, so many apartments have caused more crime. You can check out the crime statistics in the area to see if it might work for you particular needs. In the business for over 35 years, I have seen this area change from year to year.

There is a golf course nearby. One should just investigate the particular area.

Could be a good investment. Too many apartments have resulted in local Fort Worth Division in the neighborhood. Some complexes are not managed well, which causes issues.

It's a high concentrated area.

Best to visit first, before making a final decision. The townhome communities are nice, depending upon where that community is located.