Does anyone here live in Renaissance Commons that can give me an idea whether or not its a safe area?

Asked by Neil, New Jersey Sun May 25, 2008

i was planning on moving there but now i may have to look in wellington but sure where.

Answers

9
Passion1, Renter, Boynton Beach, FL
Fri May 18, 2012
what is the cost for renting a townhouse or condo in renaissance commons boynton beach
Gino Herring,…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Please give me a call. I would be happy to help you with your home search.

Gino Herring, SFR
United Realty Group, Inc.
954-770-5568
Carolyn Arwo…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Fri Apr 22, 2011
I am an Associate Broker with keller Williams Boynton Beach. I live in Renaissance Commons in Boynton Beach in the Condos called Monteverde, all of the buildings are gated and I have always felt very safe here. There are over 20 restaurants with in walking distance and tons of people are walking around in the early evening walking to dinner and back. We have never had an problems in the area. It is like most places, if you are out after midnight walking around, then you could possible find some trouble, but that is any where and every where.
Carolyn Arwood
561-254-2884
Maria Ahmad, , Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jul 11, 2008
Renaissance Commons is Centraly located minutes from all kinds of shopping, it is a safe place
the other thing you can do is drive around the area and see for youself, it would help you establish a level
of comfort. Please let me know if I can email all the inventory from Renaissance Commons.

Maria Ahmad
561-445-3818
m.ahmad@langrealty.com
Stelios Styl…, Agent, Wellington, FL
Thu Jul 10, 2008
Hello Neil,

As others have mentioned, the city of Boynton Beach has done an amazing job of transforming the entire Motorola land into a mega shopping and residential area with easy access to gyms, restaurants, entertainment, highways and so much more. There is a variety of property types and styles in Renaissance Commons and each one has a different feel as you enter the community. Boynton Beach Mall is a walking distance and now has a new Muvico. They just opened a 24Hour Shaq Fitness with LA Fitness just around the corner. Best Buy, Target and so much more. I live in the area and drive by Renaissance every day to go to the gym and I LOVE IT. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you are still looking and would like more information about the individual buildings and newly finished additions closest to Gateway and Congress.

Stelios Stylianou
Marketing Specialist
stelios@stelsells.com
561.542.4131
Web Reference:  http://www.stelsells.com
Mary Prince, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Wed Jun 18, 2008
The Boynton Beach, Renaissance Commons area, is an up and coming area. Their is all kinds of different restaurants, shops and The Boynton Beach Mall is directly across the street. The city has done an outstanding job in the development of this area.

If you would like me to have one of our Real Estate Agent send you some infomation on properties in either area we would be happy to do so.

Mary Prince
Mary.Prince@floridamoves.com
Jester David, , New Jersey
Thu Jun 5, 2008
Not sure if you are still looking, but if so, I could rent you a 3 bedroom never before lived in townhouse in Boynton Beach- Renaissance Commons for $1450/month. Available July 1, 2008.
David A Podg…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Tue Jun 3, 2008
I just showed properties in Renaissance Commons - both for renters and for buyers.
One of my clients is a police officer and very security minded. She feels that it is a great area for her. Most every complex there has at least one officer living there and parking visibly.

I know of the four main communities there, there is one that is more secure based on my showings there than all the others. They have electronic passes and medeco keys for ALL access points. I would be happy to help you find a property. I think Renaissance is a great place to live but I just showed properties in Wellington as well.
They are vastly different personality-wise. so the better question is which area suits you best. If you like the live/work/play idea then boynton is a great choice. If you like the spread out area then wellington might be your choice.
you can always contact the Boynton Police department and get a crime report for the area. According to what they tell me there is crime everywhere...but some complexes are more secure than others, some have better law enforcement presence and some areas are worse.

David Podgursky
Broker-Associate
Boca Executive Realty
561-504-6949
Jody Siegel, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Sun May 25, 2008
Dear Neil,
The local municipality can provide you with answers you are looking for. Give a call to the township office where you are thinking of moving to and they will help you.
Jody Siegel