Jose, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Does anyone have information on the Westhaven Park development on the near west side of Chicago?

Asked by Jose, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 26, 2008

I’ve seen what’s on their website as well as the videos on youtube and yochicago. It’s a mixed income development and I’m interested in knowing if the east side of the development is headed in the same direction as the west side of the development (I assume, phase1). I’ve put in a few calls to the sales office and they have not returned my call.

This area is agressively moving forward with the new 60,000 s.f. Blackhawks practice facility, great teams that you can walk to the games (Blackhawks and Bulls)...what more could you ask for? This facility is located just West of the intersection of Madison and Western (on Western). In addition, the neighborhood is in discussion to have a Pete's Fresh Market to be constructed in the currently vacant parcels at the intersection of Madison and Western.
I am a local and I already drove by the location. I actually visited the unit you found listed at 299k. I believe there are a few units available in that same building. The immediate area is not bad now, but I drove through what I believe is the first phase of the development and was not pleased.
I wonder if the newly completed area of "Westhaven Park" will have the same amount of low income housing inhabitants.
Hi Jose,

Are you local? Drive by the location, check it out.

I found one development, priced at 299k. But I might be wrong on the search.

Good Luck,
Deana Truppa