Does Kalispell have high crime and violent crimes like the statistics say?

Asked by Penny Souza, Kalispell, MT Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

4
Nell Johnson, Renter, Kalispell, MT
Thu Feb 6, 2014
We moved here 11 years ago from where my husband was a deputy. The crime rate here is lower than any other place we've lived. Keep your house and car locked when not in use and it's very safe.
Thank you we would love to retire in Kalispell. We have seen pictures of how beautiful it is!
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
Brian Caball…, Home Buyer, Santa Barbara, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
No wonderful place to live been here 12 years .
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Donna Johnson, Agent, Kalispell, MT
Tue Jun 26, 2012
What Statistics are you referring to & what do you mean by violent crimes? The crimes I generally hear about is related to burglury & theft. The best resource for your question here would be the Kalispell Police Roger Nasset, Chief of Police,• Phone: 406-758-7780• Email: kpd@kalispell.com• Address: 312 1st Avenue East, Kalispell, MT 59901• Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1997 Kalispell, MT 59903 and/or Flathead County Sheriff office•920 S Main St # 100 • Kalispell, MT 59901• (406) 758-5585. For the real scoop.
THE top of this page has a flap for local info, click on it that is where the crime statistics is.
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
There was a statistic graph on this site that the information came from. Good to know it was wrong. My husband and I may retire in Kalispell, not sure yet we still have a few years to go! We are looking forward to retirement. :)
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012