Crime in Phoenixville

Asked by Jake, GINGRICH Mon Oct 29, 2007

What is the crime level in phoenixville, pa in comparison to the area around it. Is there a safer part to live in than another?

Answers

2
William, Home Seller, 18951
Mon Oct 29, 2007
I used to live right on the outskirts of Phoenixville in Mont Clare, PA. 10 years ago, it was a very quiet little old-fashioned town. There was a "bad" section on the other side of the tracks (literally on the other side of the railroad tracks) but the rest of the town was very nice and safe. They've built up alot in 10 years, and plenty of money and housing came in, so it's even a better place now. Generally a very nice area, would not hesitate to live there with my family. Lots of neat things to do right there down New Egypt Road towards 422 - movie theater, go-carts, RF airplane club...
Nina Chen La…, Agent, Dunn Loring, VA
Mon Oct 29, 2007
I would contact the local police department, they will be able to provide you with the statistics that you need.
Web Reference:  http://www.ninachen.net