Asked earlier if there was a crime problem? You are preaching to the choir, former law officer 25 years, citizens that reside in said communities are

Asked by Bibi Persaud, Davie, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

more aware of what is going on, unless you just turn your head and do not do anything about it. Law enforcement is only as good as the info provided to them

Answers

5
Normalina Ma…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
If anyone is interested in comparing crime rate in Cities & Communities by zip code hey can do so via our Community Info page:

http://www.clearvisionrealty.com/community_info.asp

Well Wishes,
Normalina Martin, e-PRO, ABR, SFR
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Clear Vision Realty & Associates
"We Solve Ordinary Real Estate Situations in an Extraordinary Way"
407-796-1496
Very nice community page... thorough information for your buyers.
Flag Tue Apr 23, 2013
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Bibi, I totally agree. So you know how to get the info. Drive by neighborhood at different hours of the day and on weekends. Stop to talk to people outside the homes or at the local hot spots.

We as agents are not allowed to comment or give opinion on any area regarding crime, only to point as to where the buyer can get the info and develop their own opinion. Any agent that follow the rules of RE will tell you the same. Perhaps not the answer you wanted to hear.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Bibi Persaud, Home Buyer, Davie, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I'll close with this, typical thought patterns on this are the streets public or private and who can I sue these days.
Bibi Persaud, Home Buyer, Davie, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I will not comment further on this.
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
that may be the case but it is ulikely that citizens that reside in said communities are on thsi forum