ARE THE LAGUNA BAY APTS IN NAPLES FLORIDA SAFE FOR ME, A RETIRED SR.? OVERALL IS IT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE? TX SO MUCH JUDITH CONNORS

Asked by Judith Connors, Dallas, TX Sun Apr 15, 2012

Answers

4
Freebird22’s answer
Freebird22, Renter, Naples, FL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I've lived here 4 years and never had any problems. Very quiet and has a courtesy officer on-call for any issues. The management is very nice. The place is kept very clean. For a retiree, it is good- you can't ask for a better location.
Ti_amo1816, Home Buyer, Naples, FL
Sun Apr 22, 2012
My boyfriend is a police officer. He would not let me move in there. Don't do it.
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Ask the police department; they keep statistics. It is my practice to comment on the safety of a complex, especially one in which I do not live. KathyBC 800-448-3411
Gerald J Lef…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
I am real estate broker in the Naples, FL area and represent the owner of Regal Point which is just East of 41 on Pine Ridge Road. It is in a great location and 1 mile from the beach. Regal Point has 1, 2 3 bedroom units available for lease. The website is regalpointnaples.com and I can be reached at (239) 404-0198.

Gerald J. Lefebvre
Broker
Gulfline Realty LLC
(239) 404-0198