Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07626 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sun Dec 20, 2015
Christopher Pagli answered:
I would recommend contacting a septic company and see if they either do it or recommend someone.

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 9, 2012
Laura Giannotta answered:
Get a qualified fireplace inspection or contact the municipality and find out what they would require for installation of a new gas fireplace and the inspections of the new installation. ... more
1 vote 10 answers Share Flag
Wed May 23, 2012
Maria FORSBERG-VILLON answered:
I agree with the previous answers. But this is al legal issue and to get a correct answer you should consult an attorney for his opinion.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 13, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice