Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Creek County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 35
Sun Apr 23, 2017
Karen Peyton answered:
Your question is best answered by a lender depending upon the loan that will most likely suit your needs in the future. The rules and requirements are different, so call someone for a quick answer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 16, 2017
John Burke answered:
Hi Msvoss1990,

Your current score is eligible for an FHA or VA mortgage but there is another program that maybe a better option for you and that is the No Money Down USDA mortgage.

One of the best things about the USDA program is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially cheaper than FHA or conventional options.

For example: On an FHA loan of $150,000, the MMI (monthly mortgage insurance) would add $106.25 to your monthly payment but on a USDA mortgage it would only add $43.75!

The other nice thing is USDA will actually allow you to roll in your closing costs as long as the appraised value supports it.

Take a look at the recommendations from some of my past clients on my Trulia profile by clicking the link below my phone number.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Lending in ALL 50 states
Great Plains National Bank
Apply Online:
NMLS# 787231
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 29, 2016
Kaltheide asked:
I am doing this to help my sister and her two daughters to find a place fast and I live in CO, 719-338-6721
Thank you
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 28, 2016
Suziq2you asked:
Mon Jun 13, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
VA or USDA are zero down, FHA is only 3.5%, you should reach out to a local and trusted loan officer to get re qualified and find out what types of mortgages aee available to you
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 4, 2016
Courtney Lauren Martin asked:
I was recently approved for a USDA RD LOAN. I have seen several homes in my area but the 3 bedrooms are out of my price range and the 3 bedrooms which are about half the price are just to…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat May 28, 2016
Diane Christner answered:
Not on Trulia, unless you are a licensed real estate agent. Try Zillow instead.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 14, 2014
Chris answered:
In Bixby at 151st & Memorial. 15 minute drive.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 18, 2014
Josh Barnett answered:
Today, Tomorrow, the Following Day, which day works best for you?
2 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 19, 2013
Lynn Graffagnino answered:
Amenities can be entered into the Multiple Listing Service with a separate disclosure page along with a Property Condition Disclosure Form, and other forms that are normally required of the area realtor board. Just type up on a separate paper what the amenities are for your property and when the repairs or upgrades were done. This page would be uploaded with the other disclosure forms. This is very effective in selling your home! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Chris Parker answered:
Sometimes when no phone number is available, the only thing you can do is write to them. The address which to use is the address where the yearly ad valorem tax bill goes. That address has to be effective in which the owner or party of interest receives correspondence from the county regarding the property. Hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue May 7, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
Call Kurt, Owner of Financial Concepts Mortgage (405-722-5626) and go over your situation with him. Be sure to tell him Josh sent you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 7, 2013
John Cantero answered:
There are lenders that will work with a NO SCORE, but not a LOW SCORE. Talk to a reputable lender to find out your options. Call me if you need to start looking for a home.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 4, 2013
tearadegner answered:
hi i'm from bristow oklahoma.It's kind of a small town, but hey it's really full of super sweet an nice people there are plenty of nice neighbors
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
I believe that the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission demands of the Real Estate Agents that they provide you with an Estimated Closing Costs form at the time you execute a purchase or listing agreement.

I know my Broker requires this document and I require that all my buyer reps do the same. By your write up above, it sounds that you may be purchasing a HUD property and the last HUD deal I closed for one of my investors around the same sales price their closing costs where only around 700 to 900 dollars.

Without reviewing a copy of your purchase contract I cannot give you an exact estimate but call the agents office that wrote your offer and ask the Broker if he/she requires that their agents provide an Estimate Cost to Buyer sheet when writing a purchase contract.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice
Popular Cities in Creek County