is there some one that can help me get my credit score up so i can get a loan for a house?

Asked by Atearforgotten86, Lansing, MI Sun Apr 25, 2010

Answers

6
Olsonteam1’s answer
Olsonteam1, , East Lansing, MI
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Hello!
I would highly recommend within the Lansing area the Center for Financial Health. They are a non-profit, HUD approved organization that is excellent to work with and don't cost anything. I have contacts for them if you would like, please send an email to me at olsonteam1@kw.com.
Sincerely, Laura Olson, Keller Williams Realty, 517-853-6432
hector, , 76034
Mon Nov 4, 2013
if you are in need of credit repair services Creditmend247.com is one of the best credit repair companies I have worked with. They have over a 95% success rate and you can call them any time as well as monitor your progress online. This service is not just to improve your credit, it is for the opportunity to get a loan, a mortgage or even lower interest charges. This stuff works just try it yourself or go on there website to http://www.creditmend247.com
Bob McClure, Other Pro, Walled Lake, MI
Mon Apr 26, 2010
good afternoon......if your score isn't that low...we have a re-scoring program here that can raise your score fairly quickly.and get you out shopiing for a home..if it is really low...i can help guide you to bring it up..but it will take a bit longer...you can contact me anytime..
best regards...
bob mcclure-
first preferred mortgage- southfield, michigan...
CCC, Home Owner, San Diego, CA
Sun Apr 25, 2010
Hi, here is a company I recommend to bad credit / low score clients:

ecredit advisor

Best.
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Apr 25, 2010
Number 1 thing is to reduce any current debt you may have. Credit scores are partly calculated by debt/credit ratio.

Also you want to look over a credit report and see if there are any errors as that can cause your score to be lower.

If you do not know anything about how credit scores are calculated, you can consult a credit repair company or financial advisor and they can help you.

Sean
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Pay your bills on time and reduce your debt. Some things you have to work at, they don't come easy. If I were you I would speak to a lender that can help you with your credit. Have that conversation and get on track so you can purchase a home with good credit.