how long will it take to raise my credit score from 480 to 680,(legitimately)..?

Asked by miz repped, Broward Estates, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

I have 483 yes I meant 483!!credit score, had foreclosure 2007. current car loan which will be paid off in another 3 mnths, no credit cards.i pay 1350 in rent as it is.I have 12000 saved, and would love to purchase a low cost townhome around 70000, 9 months from now..I havent spoken to any brokers or banks. is there any program that can put u on track to increase your credit worthiness.. where do I begin, is there any hope....

Answers

96
answer
, ,
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hello, the main thing is to look at your credit and see how many open trade lines you have with a positive payment history. Installment loans such as car loans don't make up the greater portion of your credit score as would revolving lines. You will want to pen a secured visa and keep the balance at 30% or less. Revolving trade lines make up 30% of your credit score. Dispute any inquiries in which you do not have open accounts with. A deleted inquiry will bump your score 2-5 points. If you have family who is willing to help you increase your credit for the sake of qualifying for a home loan, you may want to ask them to piggyback their open and revolving accounts. What this does is give you the good paying history and length of time of that particular account and your credit scores will flourish nicely. There are other things you can do, but without knowing why your credit score is so low it is very hard to give you further advice than what I have provided. Best of Luck, Christina Solorzano of Everlasting Credit Repair.
Interesting - maybe this is why my daughter has such a high score - I added her to the store accounts when she was in college so she could occasionally get new clothes. I never thought about it helping her score!
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Christina, are you really saying that they should piggyback on family and for ends credit? This is a known scam that lenders know about. Doesn't doing that give both the lender and the borrower a false sense of creditworthiness? As a lender I despise this practice and morally it just seems wrong. The borrower dos nothing to improve their creditworthiness by using this practice. And, the credit reporting agencies are looking for ways to eliminate this method of falsely improving a score. In addition, lenders will not delete valid inquiries when you did actually apply for credit. If the borrower applied the the inquiry stays. And, an inquiry is only a temporary impact to a credit score. After a few months the scoring models eliminate the negative impact of an inquiry.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
So, are you saying I should ask that a credit inquiry for a car loan I did not receive should be removed from my credit reports????? Please let me know.
Flag Mon Jun 29, 2015
, ,
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Good morning miz repped,

If you dig in and work diligently then you should be able to improve your CREDIT---not just your credit score---over the next two to three years. How you use your CREDIT is more important than increasing the credit score. In any event, the credit score will naturally reflect your responsible use of credit.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://www.consumer-action.org

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please consider giving me a "Thumbs Up" or "Best Answer." Thanks!
If your credit score is not as high as you want it to be, then you need to contact this genius ethical hacker my work is 100% …I am guaranteed at my service
Flag Sat Jul 22, 2017
With my identity undisclosed due to security reasons, I'll advise you all to contact globalview.hacker@gmail.com
for your hack jobs, if you're serious about getting a hack done. I've
worked with him twice now and he has proven to be one of the best hackers out there. i first
contacted him back in december 2016 to help increase my credit score
and also clear my credit card debt and he did, excellently again this past week he helped me with a fake
diploma, i was more than amazed. I'm just glad i finally know someone that can help solve such
life problems for me. Wonder how my life would be if i didn't contact him
Flag Thu Jul 20, 2017
With the help of plutomade9900@tutanota dot com, I was able to make recovery on my funds trading binary options. I invested over $120,000 on 24options and I was unable to make my withdrawal. As at the time am making this post, I have been able to make up to 80% recovery on my funds thanks to this dude named Pluto. There is really no point loosing hard earned funds to all these brokers.
Flag Sun Jun 25, 2017
Check out Select Us. They specialize is people looking to get mortgages in 1-6 months. Their reviews are excellent.
Flag Thu Jun 22, 2017
I feel bad whenever I read people's comments complaining about low credit scores and all because I feel I'm in a position to help. I was so much having difficulties with my credit score also late last year but I got to to meet a credit score specialist who finally helped me out. I wish to reach a lot of people having this problem but I can't drop the specialist's contact for some reasons. You can message me privately on my mail which is dadong04 at mail dot com if you really need help, I had be glad to direct you to the specialist
Flag Fri Jun 16, 2017
If you need to check on your partner's sincerity , track his current location with GPS, employee's honesty,recover your email passwords,social networks(i.e Facebook,Twitter,IG),change your school grades,clear your criminal records, gain access to bank accounts,boost credit card score contact superbkinghackss007@Gmail.com he helped me boost my credit score perfectly, just tell him i referred you for a quicker response
Flag Mon Jun 12, 2017
I don't really know much about hacking but i followed my guts on cleverhacker.hack@gmail.com and he did beyond my expectations, got me info on my cheating wife's social media accounts after hacking her phone and provided me full access to her mail. Thanks to him for curing me of 3 years deceit. I'm still going to sue her. She doesn't know whats coming for her. Anyway, you can find out about your spouse by contacting him (cleverhacker.hack@gmail.com). Thank me later.
Flag Mon May 29, 2017
This guy doesn't pay his bills, he shouldn't be allowed to buy a condo.
Flag Wed Dec 28, 2016
Thumbs up!!
Flag Mon Dec 26, 2016
Good advice, thank you.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
'Thumbs Up"
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
AWFUL ANSWER!!! DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL ANY COLLECTION COMPANY HAS PROVIDED A CONTRACT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT!!! If they can't provide that you are under NO obligation to pay!!! Typical Collection Agent answer! CREDITSECRET.ORG can LEGALLY HELP YOU and SAVE YOU MONEY and maybe even get you restitution from collection agencies who don't abide by the CCPA. Consumer Credit Protection Act – Laws Protecting Consumer Rights

The Consumer Credit Protection Act (CCPA) was enacted in 1968 to help guarantee American consumers fair and honest credit practices. This federal legislation standardized practices to ensure lenders throughout the country followed the same sets of regulations.

As banking and credit reporting evolved, additional laws were developed and put into place under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. Although each has a special niche among the financial guidelines, they share a common trait: they were written to protect consumers.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
thumbs up
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Very helpful
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Clean first, THEN settle debt and pay what you cannot get removed....THEN rebuild with positive accounts.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Hi Trevor, as a debt negotiation specialist it is so important when you you tell clients to "settle any outstanding debt" that you also advise them to get a consultation from a debt negotiation specialist. There are tax implications and they could end up making that debt appear for 7 more years if not done properly. Have them call me Ed Priore 954-438-9932. It takes me just 10 minutes to review most reports.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
great answer
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Great answer
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
BEST ANSWER!
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Best answer
Flag Mon Sep 12, 2016
Prosper Real…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Dec 22, 2016
Try contacting Home Loans For All. We've sent quite a few clients to them and they have either gotten them approved or gotten their credit in better shape pretty quickly so they could eventually get them approved. I'll include a link to them. We recommend them to most of our clients.

Best of luck!
Don't get too excited I contacted Home Loans for All and was UNDERWHELMED with what they had to offer. FHA, VA was it!
Flag Fri Dec 23, 2016
The man above that said you need a DEBT NEGOTIATOR. That is totally wrong!!! Those people want to make money. I called a credit card company "all by myself" and told them I only had a certain amount. You make a really low ball offer and see what they will take. It's like buying a car. The man I talked to took a deep breath and offered a certain amount to me and I came back and said, "I really can only do 20.00 more." I got it! On another, they came back real quick with the amount so I paid it. Great deal on that one.
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Jimmy Jung, Other Pro, Calabasas, CA
Thu Dec 22, 2016
It all depends on what negative items are holding your scores back and their balances, how many lates and so on. There's a lot of things that go into determining your credit score. Home Loans For All I know works with many different lenders that offer programs for people with less than perfect credit and they do not try and gouge you on your interest rate. I believe in some instances they offer down payment assistance programs. I'd try them first. Even if their lenders cannot approve you they can at least show you what you need to do to get approved. Good luck. You can call them at 888-540-0280
How long does it take for debts to fall off your credit? Is there a statue somewhere that says it should be removed after so many years?
Flag Thu Feb 16, 2017
Isaiah Y., Agent, Rockford, IL
Thu Dec 22, 2016
Like the other poster we have sent clients to Home Loans For All. They have lenders that can work with lower credit scores in many cases. And for those who cannot get approved they have partners that offer programs to help raise your scores fairly quickly. I'd recommend starting there. Good luck
Web Reference:  http://homeloansforall.com
Flag Sat Jul 22, 2017
Alberto Rome…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Apr 11, 2013
My advise check your credit score with the 3 agencies, see what is affecting you negatively, if you have to payoff something do it and them report them to the credit agencies as paid, if you see some other stuff that might be false information or incorrect, you can file a complain to get it deleted, this process will take you 30 days, i did it with mine and they deleted most of the negative information except medical bills which i had to paid them before submitting the claim, my credit went from 520 to 650 in 30 days.
DO NOT PAY A DIME WITHOUT VALIDATION THAT THE DEBT IS YOURS!!! If a collection agency CAN NOT furnish a CONTRACT WITH your signature on it YOU DON'T OWE THEM!!! AND you can turn around and SUE the collection agency!!!
Flag Thu Dec 22, 2016
Jonesdeandrea, Home Buyer, Palm Bay, FL
Thu Dec 22, 2016
It takes time, but to speed it up, I would get a credit card with a minimal limit... maybe $500- $1000. I have one with a $700 limit and added my sister as an authorized user after she filed bankruptcy and her credit went up tremendously within a few months. I'm responsible for the bill, but she uses it when she keeps my daughters for me (movies, food, gas and other entertainment). It beats always having to give her cash all the time and wondering if she has enough.
Flag Sat Jul 22, 2017
Julie Peters…, Agent, Moses Lake, WA
Thu Dec 22, 2016
I don't know if adding you on a card as "responsible Party" is the correct verbiage, but it is a good idea to add yourself as an additional user, but you need to be sure you "piggy back" on someone's card that has been active for a long time, always has been in good standing, and the user of the card doesn't use a lot of the available credit because if it is close to being maxed out then that is a negative effect. The good will go on your credit but so will the bad and some people don't pay close attention to their cards so they may have late payments that they don't remember making and that could hurt you too.
Authorized User is the "correct verbiage" :-)
Flag Fri Dec 23, 2016
Bruce.allen64, Home Buyer, Rockville, MD
Thu Dec 22, 2016
Part of rebuilding credit and improving credit scores is credit "usage". Usage is one component of how credit scores are calculated, just as paying on time and what types of credit or "tradelines" you open and use also affect scores.

One way way to rebuild credit is to open 1 or 2 credit card accounts. Do not go crazy and open more than 2. Too many revolving tradelines opened at once (credit cards are "revolving" tradelines) can make it difficult to earn higher scores. One or two will do. You may need to open a secured card which requires that you deposit funds into a savings account with the bank offering the card, if your credit scores are low but those will work just as well for what you need to do.

This is where the "usage" part comes in and is the most important part of how to use credit cards for anyone of any credit credit profile - charge something to the card(s) each month and then pay the balance in full, on time when you receive the statement. Doing this demonstrates that you are using and repaying credit properly and this will help you build better scores. It will take a little time, it will not happen instantly as time you have credit accounts open and have used those accounts is also part of how scores are calculated but if you establish and stick to this method, you will see your scores improve.

Another very important factor - if you must carry a balance on the card from one month to the next, make sure that balance is no more than 33% of the card's credit limit. Maintaining a balance of 33% or less of the card's limit is good for scores, as long as you are paying on time. It demonstrates that you are carrying available credit from one month to the next, without over using or abusing the credit provided.

Also, it is very important that you make more than the minimum payment, even if you cannot pay the balance in full, just pay something, anything over the the minimum.

Using credit cards and paying the balance in full each month is free money for you for 30 days, it does not matter what the interest rate is on the card if you do not carry a balance.

It doesn't matter what you use them for - make it easy on yourself, fill the tank or buy groceries and charge it to the card, do not use them for anything else. Just make it so you can easily repay the balance in full with the next statement every month. Do this each month and you will see your scores improve.

I also agree, beware of credit repair companies. In 21+ years of lending, I have never seen a quick fix for credit scores. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...

Best of luck.
If your credit score is not as high as you want it to be, then you need to contact this genius ethical hacker my work is 100% …I am guaranteed at my service at bellanonnaethicalhacker at gmail.
Flag Sat Jul 22, 2017
kellyw96, Home Buyer, Altamonte Springs, FL
Thu Dec 22, 2016
From my point of view you seem to be in good standing. The good news is your foreclosure will fall off of your credit next year as they only stay on for 10 years from the original month reported so your score should dramatically go up after that. If you have any other type of collection accounts you should try to pay those off. Most lenders are probably going to require you to do this before they will give you a loan anyway so you might as well be proactive and start it now. When you pay them I recommend calling them and asking them to remove the account from your credit if you pay it (and if you can get it in writing although sometimes they won't do this). Once those start coming off your report your credit will continue to climb. Also you really need to get some sort of credit card! You may have to go the secure card route if your FICA is below a 550. If you can get your score to around 550 I recommend getting a Capital One card since they love to help people get their credit back on track. You really need something though, a credit card that you can keep a SMALL balance on and pay on every month to show your ability to make payments. I don't think it's a requirement but lenders really like to see a history of on time payments, usually at least 6-12 months. Also on the bright side the lower your credit score is the faster it can go up. After you pass 700 the harder it gets to raise it. I think you are in really good standing I would just focus on paying off any collections for the next 2-3 months and then consider a credit card. It is definitely possible for you to hit 680 within a year. I have seen my score go up by 43 points in 1 week. Also if you aren't currently on creditkarma.com you should join so you can check your score every week. Good luck!
Tiyi, Home Buyer, New York, NY
A few minutes ago
it took less than 48hours for g l o b a l v i e w . h a c k e r @ g m a i l . c o m to raise my credit score and remove negative listings off my credit report
Kathy Kennea…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Aug 12, 2017
Contact the Credit People. They raised my credit score 160 points within a years time. http://www.thecreditpeople.com
Donaldclark, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Aug 10, 2017
I thought my report would never get in good shape. I initially had a low score of 425, with 7 negative items on my report. Over 2 frustrating years of my unyielding search of a legit credit agent to help me fix my report, was really a waste of time, money and effort. 5 times, I got scammed by this so-called hack agents. My report even got in more bad shape as my score reduced to 398. At this point, I gave up on my report. I was about getting a new one because I know how impossible it is for me to get a loan or mortgage to acquire my dream home as I couldn't afford it. One day, I got a message from a former workmate who has relocated a year back, asking me to mail; (hackwizard@techie.com) and get my credit issues fixed. Due to my previous encounters, I felt reluctant at first, but later gave it a try due to the fact that a friend recommended it to me. Surprisingly , in just 5days, my report became better in good shape as my score increased to 754 and all my negative items removed. I'm actually typing from my dream home as I live comfortable right now. If you've been in similar dilemma with your report, you could contact him through his mail; (hackwizard@techie.com) get your problems solved.Just trying to help others who might be in the same issue.
Thu Aug 10, 2017
Taylorfem, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Aug 9, 2017
If you have issues with your credit, removing lien...contact ihacknowledge@gmail.com , i'm sure he will help you proffer solutions. he help me when i had a similar issue. feel free to contact him and you can also tell him i linked you.

taylor
Wed Aug 9, 2017
for a long time i battled fixing my credit and removing liens until someone referred me to ihacknowledgeATgmailDOTcom who did helped me and my husband out. I had no choice than to linkup my friends with similar and other issues with the hacker. my positive experience with him is why i have decided to recommend him, feel free to contact him when you need to work on your credit and others, he's good and he doesn't waste time on jobs.
Angel.loan.i…, Home Buyer, Kansas City, MO
Sun Aug 6, 2017
It really is teeming with scammers on the Internet, really not normal. In one week I lost $1,750 for payments. I had inquiries made ??at Dandy Cash.com and it came just disappointed. I would recommend anyone to advertise on the site. I've only tried it a different website, and when I had finally found someone who was still honest (LIVING STAR LOAN INVESTMENT) livingstarloaninvestment@gmail.com) Because he asked me in advance, but doubted he could give evidence and so I took the risk anyway and I was able to borrow from him $75,000, please don't email anybody said to be a loan lender in this website because they are all scams,they disappoint me and run away with my $1,600, Mr Global Tevin is the only one i trust because he gave me the loan i needed,please do not email anyone in this website because they are scams they pretend to be loan lenders they rip people of their hard earned money the USA Attorney General Of Police are searching for this guys in the Internet right now so don't email this guys please they will rip you off like they did to me... If you want to get a loan contact LIVING STAR LOAN INVESTMENT on email at livingstarloaninvestment@gmail.com or better alternative you can text/call the company rep on 682-502-7673
I just got my score increased by keinetcybertechnologies@gmail.com within 24 hours and he did it free of charge but had to pay him because I was surprised he could do it and also cleared my unwanted collections, still looked like a magic to me tho.
Flag Tue Aug 8, 2017
Sun Aug 6, 2017
Baxter, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Jul 27, 2017
Today, my TransUnion new score is 775 out of a possible 850; my Vantage score is 990 out of 990; my auto score is 905 out of 950; and my home score is 912 out of 950. All scores computed from the same database on the same day. Why the variances? Use of different algorithms. Who controls the algorithms? The rating agencies..What can you do about it----nothing! I filed a complaint against the rating agencies in 2010 to the FTC, and to date, they have acknowledged receipt but have not responded..They are not going to respond. The rating agencies run wild I don't need new credit.
I am 73 years old, and have assets. However, I do pay auto and home insurance each year and not having my home and auto scores maxed-out affects what I pay for home and auto insurance each year. Probably costs me several hundred dollars for my private residence and rentals.I repeat, the credit rating agencies have more power over your financial life than you can imagine, and they report to no one. Not one government agency will get involved in the algorithms used by rating agencies. It's their call. Not even the new Consumer Protection Agency will touch this subject. I know. I tried to get them involved but got disappointed..As usual no response..I was able to put a full stop to it through the help of a young man and now my scores are what I want it to be..He's honest and very intelligent..The way he worked it all out I have no idea but he did..You should contact him today he will help change your life..cheeterhacker@outlook.com
1stephaniely…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Jul 27, 2017
Have always wanted a big home for me and my family,but my bad credit score wont let me get one,have tried all i could and have worked on
getting mortgage loans and bank loans as well as cars but i cant because of my credit score,so one lucky day i was browsing on an online blog
qoura where i saw a recommendation about credithacktech@gmail.com helping someone fix a bad credit score within a week,i tried him out also and
he was good he helped me get my score to a level at which i could get all have always wanted with no trace from the IRS data base his really a professional with dealing with credit scores. my credit score is750 now thank to that genius hacker
Zuxix, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Jul 25, 2017
i may not be an expert but i do know credit repair is generally a process and can not be done with in a few hours unless doing something illegally such as a freeze, I've used a company called globalworld.hacker@gmail.com affordable. They work extremely quick as well and will not make false promises..
Zuxix, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Jul 25, 2017
Cimurutoc, Home Buyer, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Jul 17, 2017
I don't really know much about hacking but i followed my guts on COMPUTERSPYEXPERTS and he did beyond my expectations, got me info on my cheating wife's social media accounts after hacking her phone and provided me full access to her mail. Thanks to him for curing me of 3 years deceit. I'm still going to sue her. She doesn't know whats coming for her. Anyway, you can find out about your spouse by contacting him (COMPUTERSPYEXPERTS@gmail.com). Thank me later.
Isaiah Y., Agent, Rockford, IL
Thu Jun 8, 2017
I'd recommend talking to Home Loans For All. We send quite a few clients to them with credit issues when they're looking to buy a home. They've done great for our clients. I'll include a link to their website.

Hope that helps!
Wendycourvil…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri May 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low until a friend of mine introduced me to a best hacker named Mr Aaron Swartz he helped increase my credit score from 550 to 850. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 48 hours, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay the service fee before any action can take place after I paid $500 upfront payment. Then you pay the rest after he finishes the job. Contact him aaronswartzcyberservices@gmail.com He's the best and really affordable.
Alfredodonat…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri May 26, 2017
I have used Miniato111sali@outlook.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husband phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to Miniato111sali@outlook.com
Fri May 26, 2017
Numikuc, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed May 24, 2017
I don't really know much about but i followed my guts on cleverhacker.hack@gmail.com and he did beyond my expectations, got me info on my cheating wife's social media accounts after hacking her phone and provided me full access to her mail. Thanks to him for curing me of 3 years deceit. I'm still going to sue her. She doesn't know whats coming for her. Anyway, you can find out about your spouse by contacting him (cleverhacker.hack@gmail.com). Thank me later.
Wed May 24, 2017
Mitofohavi, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed May 24, 2017
Hi, My credit score was around 545. I had a judgement from 2012 and charge offs so my credit dropped over the years. I could not get a better job and was rejected for mortgage loan 4 times. However, I spoke with a mortgage specialist about purchasing and her advice was to get my credit score up to 750 at least, because according to her everything i needed to qualify for a USDA loan was to get my credit score up. Now we have a home in Gaston County NC and I am with stable income!!! The decline in credit was due to pregnancy related complications leading to job loss in February 2011. I fixed my credit score with the help of (PYRAMIDEYE.HACK@OUTLOOK.COM) just in 2 days. You all can reach him via his mail and free yourself from rent bills and unnecessary debts.
John M, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Wed May 24, 2017
It's hard to say. It's best to speak to an experience broker to help shed more light.

I had a Chapter 7 BK and Foreclosure a few years ago and ended up signing up with a reputable credit repair company after much research and it really helped.

I don't have the best credit right now but they helped get me from a 525 to 660 in 2 months time.

Definitely try talking to a broker or doing your due diligence on a credit restoration company. I went with Pyramid Credit Repair
Djir, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed May 24, 2017
i just hope people will believe me on this,i was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I'm on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and interest rate has hinder me from getting some benefits and securing a job of my choice.,i came across a comment of a young man on a blog giving kudos for job well done to a hacker who assisted him in clearing off his debts and bad credit report,i took a risk by hiring him to Fix my credit score. I'm happy to tell you that this was fixed within 24hours by this exceptional hacker called seventy7, i was impressed by his work and that's the reason I'm recommending him as well. You can reach him through this email (Seventy7hacker@hotmail.com),if you need such services as well.
Jamesmiller5…, Home Buyer, West Chester, PA
Wed May 24, 2017
hi people i saw this blog about credit issues so i had to share my story,back then in 09',when i wanted to get a house for my family because i wanted a bigger space for my kids they were always complaining they wanted separate rooms, but i couldn't get a loan because i had a poor score, then i started dropping my contact on different blogs and site, so i met some guy who mailed me saying he could help me raise my score to 780,and that was good for me... i didn't believe him at first but i decided to try him out to my surprise he helped me raise my score and cleared my report now i have a bigggg house! !... honestly i have never seen the kids more happier in their lives I made their dreams come through 'I'M THEIR SUPER MAN'????thanks to him...i think you guys should try him out via cagedpeter@fastservice.com
Wed May 24, 2017
hi people,Back then in 09',when i wanted to get a house for my family because i wanted a bigger space for my kids they were always complaining they wanted separate rooms, but i couldn't get a loan because i had a poor score, then i started dropping my contact on different blogs and site, so i met some guy who mailed me saying he could help me raise my score to 780,and that was good for me... i didn't believe him at first but i decided to try him out to my surprise he helped me raise my score and cleared my report now i have a bigggg house! !... honestly i have never seen the kids more happier in their lives I made their dreams come through 'I'M THEIR SUPER MAN'????thanks to him...i think you guys should try him out via cagedpeter@fastservice.com
Wed May 24, 2017
Simondistint…, Home Buyer, Renton, WA
Tue May 2, 2017
Reach out to Grandbasedata@techie.com if you need any cred­it repair you wont be­ disappoint they help­ed me shot to a  to  ­750 in a week their s­ervices are legit,  f­ast and safe they are­ very  reliable and g­eniune i dont know how they did it but they did. They are just incredible folks
Simondistint…, Home Buyer, Renton, WA
Tue May 2, 2017
Simondistint…, Home Buyer, Renton, WA
Tue May 2, 2017
Rashidloanfi…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Apr 29, 2017
24 hours easy access to loan / Financing. Get more details

[Website]: http://jaafarlending44.wix.com/jaafarlendingfirmplc

Management.
Lzn, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Apr 22, 2017
My family’s medical bills added up quickly. With my credit cards topped out and no money saved, I couldn’t make payments on time. BIRDEYE helped repair and examine my situation and helped me climb out of the hole..Contact info (BIRDEYE dot HACK at GMAIL dot COM)
Chestnutdani…, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Thu Apr 20, 2017
my credit is 631, I finally got approved for a credit card. I am in school , with 2 kids and need my own house as well as a car ! I cant get approved for a loan based off my credit. I need the increase FAST ! I don't have much in my name, I have 2 student loans, one paid off fully one doesn't start payments for 6 months.. I have one bank account that went to collections for identity theft. I have 8 hard credits from past and present.All thanks to spylink80@gmail.com he helped me out you can contact he for help
David.swanso…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Apr 8, 2017
Have always wanted a big home for me and my family,but my bad credit score wont let me get one,have tried all i could and have worked on getting mortgage loans and bank loans as well as cars but i cant because of my credit score,so one lucky day i was browsing on an online blog qoura where i saw a recommendation about blackhatthacker@tuta.io helping someone fix a bad credit score within a week,i tried him out also and he was good he helped me get my score to a level at which i could get all have always wanted with no trace from the IRS data base blackhatthacker@tuta.io his really a professional with dealing with credit scores.
Sat Apr 8, 2017
Rrobertjohns…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Apr 7, 2017
i have spent alot of time online looking for a way i could get my credit score increased and get my criminal record cleared have tried alot of sites online and none really worked out,a friend introduce me to this guy blackhatthacker@tuta.io,he helped clear my criminal record from the FBI data base and also helped me clear my unpaid tax and help me fix my credit score,it was stealth and neat with no trace he is a professional to the core and the best i have seen at fixing credit score and hacking into IRS database to clear tax unpaid.get him on blackhatthacker@tuta.io now
Lindaottsweet, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Mon Feb 27, 2017
From my personal experience so far regarding my credit profile,i earlier didn't know how about it was and when i knew i had foreclosures,later payments and even over dues,i felt really bad because then it was late and the result of my bad credit affected my credit score which was about 379 and to get my loan approved i needed 700 and above,i sort for help from big credit repair companies,but they couldn't help me get my score where i wanted to be in the short period i need to get a loan to keep a roof over my child's head,till a lender introduced me to a repair man who has access to this credit companies who got my credit clean and also educated me about how to maintain my credit and maintain a really good score, hackhemp((at))gmail((dot))com is where ill refer anyone that needs a deadline fix on there credit .you can thank me later.
Javichavez19…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Feb 16, 2017
I used this exact technique to clear up my own credit. Starting a year and a half ago, I've had about a dozen collections and negative accounts removed from all three credit bureaus by this person hackwhitewizard@tutanota.com doing EXACTLY what you describe here.A few weeks later, my score suddenly shot up 784, using a secret technique that i found by accident.A secret that not too many people know about in the states. i found hackwhitewizard@tutanota.com.and i was pleased after everything.i am certain you will find solid hacking solutions on hackwhitewizard@tutanota.com.... I dont have on negative account left, and they've never indicated the account is disputed on my credit reports, or sent me proof the account is mine, But, all the others were removed . I've also improved my credit even more by qualifying for new credit cards (and keeping the balance low), being added as an authorized user on other ones (to age my credit), getting old addresses removed, and getting inquiries removed. It DOES work.
Thu Feb 16, 2017
Tjwood533, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jan 2, 2017
Wow, i wish you would have posted this in the community earlier. It would have been a good decision by you to get several secured or unsecured credit cards 18 to 24 months ago and you would have met your goal of a 680 credit score rather effortlessly had you charged and made timely payments. I commend you for saving $12,000 as that is a positive move.

Even so there are lenders who will work with you and possibly use your rental history and other monthly debt that you pay to build your credit file.

Because you have a 10% down payment you can find a lender that will work with you, however expect to pay a higher interest rate and higher fees. Start building your credit now by getting 2 credit cards--unsecured if possible and make timely payments for 12 months and your score should jump over a 100 points in 12 months or so. Your lack of a credit mix is weighing down your score. In a year or so your foreclosure should also fall off of your credit file and that will help your score tremendously.

Go to the following link to find out how you can master the 5 credit factors and achieve more throughout your lifetime:

http://www.realty-1-strategic-advisors.com/mastering-the-5-c…
, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Dec 28, 2016
How many more people do you plan on screwing out of their money?
, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Dec 28, 2016
How many more people do you want to screw out of their money?
1 2