Where are the lenders that work with 550 - 600 scores in Charlotte nc. I want to purchase a house for $85,000. Please help.

Asked by sb1, Charlotte, NC Sat May 7, 2011

Where are the lenders that work with 550 - 600 scores in Charlotte nc.
I want to purchase a house for $85,000. Please help.

Answers

14
Cjisley’s answer
Cjisley, Home Buyer, Greensboro, NC
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Hey, I'm a first time home buyer with a credit score around 630. I live in greensboro NC and I'm look for a lender who will except my score. The house I've found is 90,000.
Invstnlfp, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Aug 25, 2016
I am state and federally licensed to write mortgages in 31 states for a top direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers FHA, VA, and USDA loans down to a 550 credit score. We keep your info private not broker it out and we go down to a 550 credit score for VA and FHA loans.. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS 902687
Richard Akno…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Aug 23, 2016
what mortgage brokers would work with a fico score of 580
Richard Akno…, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Aug 23, 2016
what mortgage brokers would work with a fico score of 580 in Garner or Raleigh , Nc area
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri May 13, 2011
I'd try to raise your score first so that you qualify for FHA financing, then use some local financing programs to help you with a downpayment. Then try BB&T Chip program, NACA, Self Help Credit Union. I have one other possibility if you contact me...
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun May 8, 2011
Most lenders require 625 or more credit score. Confer with mortgage broker, complete loan application determine what is your best interest
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
belinda agos…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
There are many homes in the price you're searching! I know a specific lender that will lend FHA to 500-580 credit score on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me directly at 704.200.8823.

Belinda
Stephan Sail…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011

I have a lender for you that can do a FHA loan with 600 credit score. Give me a call today at (704) 322-3710 or email me at stephan@nc-homeownership.com for more info.
Eric Layne, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
Cunningham & Company and Wells Fargo
John McGowan, Both Buyer And Seller, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
Hey sb1,

You have other options!! If your credit isn't that great but you have a good rental history and some down payment money, I can get you into a home in the next two weeks. If you have a specific property in mind I may even be able to get you into that one otherwise I have many to offer. You can contact me for more information: email is macstarventures@gmail.com or call anytime at 704-808-9012. I will also provide credit repair. I am not a broker, I am a real estate investor.

John McGowan - MacStar Ventures, LLC.
Elizabeth Wa…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
Just met with Brandon Beck from Suntrust yesterday that was telling me about some great programs for senario. Reach out to him at 704 644-7762.
Kathleen Wal…, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
I agree with all the answers posted. There are lenders out there that a little better able to help make suggestions on how a credit score may be improved. If you are not already working with a buyer's agent to help you through a purchase, you should definitely choose one. A good agent will help get you started in the right direction. If you need some help. Give me a call! 704.506.8382.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat May 7, 2011
There are a few lenders out there working with peopel in that credit score range...They are not guaranteeing a loan but on the other hand they are not automatically declining you either.

Two I know of are Coldwell banker mortgage and wells fargo. I will be happy to provide you with some contacts for peopleIi deal with...Just let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.davedicecco.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 7, 2011
There are other factors in addition to credit that will determine loan qualification, therefore visit with any local banks and or credit unions, after reviewing your overall financials, credit, debt, etc., your loan officer can make a determination on qualification; if you don't yet qualify, he/she may suggest what needs to be done in order to qualify in the near future.