Credit Score in Sacramento>Question Details

daveyjones357, Other/Just Looking in Sacramento, CA

What is Sacramento's average credit score?

Asked by daveyjones357, Sacramento, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

4
Licensned in 43 states not just CA, I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. The best part is unlike lendingnetwork we keep your info private not broker it out. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
I would check with your lender. Since he/she works with scores everyday they might have that data. If you are wondering what score you need to qualify for a loan then I would again direct you to a lender. The higher your score the better. Do you need a referral?
Hi Davey

As Ron pointed out, the banks do not grade by the curve.
So really it does not matter what sacramento's average credit score is.

What you should do is check your score, by either contacting your favorite loan officer and get it from him. Or, via one of the free credit score websites. Just google "free credit score".

If your credit score is less than 740, you may want to improve it. Again there are numerous companies who may be able to help you.

Your credit is important in getting your interest rate to be the lowest.
However, even if your credit score in the 600s, you still may be able to get a loan.

Contact a reputable mortgage loan officer for more info.

What would Sacto's average make to YOU?
The Bank will look at YOUR score;
they are not grading on the curve!

Besides; this would fall under PERSONAL INFORMATION and I serious doubt that anyone would have it!
Would you like your score broadcast over the net?